We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat it, protect it and to understand more about your rights. By providing your personal information to us you are agreeing to us using your information as described in this policy.
|We or Us:||The Health Hub Club (thehealthhubclub.org)|
|Personal data:||Any data or information, in electronic or organised hard copy, that identifies you personally or which relates to you when you are identifiable.|
Personal data we process
- Your name and contact details
How will we use your personal data
We use information you provide to us in the following ways:
- to identify you and provide you with the services you have requested;
- to provide you with information you have requested about services we offer;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to deal with your feedback, query or complaint;
- to comply with any legal or professional obligations which apply to us;
- we also use your information to administer, support, improve and develop our business generally and to enforce our legal rights.
Your data rights
You have the right, free of charge, to:
- Access your personal data (known as a subject access request)
- Have mistakes rectified
- Have your personal data erased by us or restrict the way we process your personal data (subject to certain conditions)
- ‘Port’ your personal data to another provider
- Object to us using your personal data for direct marketing
- Not be subject to ‘automated processing’ (often referred to as ‘profiling’).
You simply need to contact us to exercise any of your rights. In the case of marketing, there is always an ‘unsubscribe’ button in our marketing emails.
For more information on your legal rights see the Information Commissioner’s website (ico.org.uk).
Sharing your personal data
We do not sell on your data to any third parties.
Where we hold your personal data
Your data will be stored at our offices and on our IT equipment, or where your information is shared with a third party, at their premises or on their IT equipment.
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Manager’s details are:
Robert Dicks, Forte Web Solutions Ltd, 14, 16 Churchill Way, Cardiff CF10 2DX
For the purpose of Data Protection legislation, the data controller is Forte Web Solutions Ltd
Complaints and questions
If you have a complaint or question about our use of your personal data, please contact in the first instance our Data Protection Manager by clicking here.
You may also make complaints direct to the Information Commissioner’s Office (web: ico.org.uk/concerns tel: 0303 123 1113).